Saturday, September 20, 2008

The World Is My Oyster

There is a project I have been working on for awhile. It has taken a lot of time and effort, but I finally made a breakthrough. I figured out how to open doors!

You would not believe all the awesome stuff that my parents have been keeping behind closed doors! There are all sorts of bottles that rattle when I shake them (but I can't figure out how to get the lids off. It's so frustrating!), big bottles of juice and soda (I don't know why mommy always uses them to clean the bathroom though. That's silly), and lots of fun things to take apart or dump on the floor. I especially like the guns made out of cardboard and cotton. They are great to play with.

I can't wait to go through some more closets when my mom isn't looking. It is like a treasure hunt! In fact, I think I'll hurry and check the kitchen pantry while she is distracted.

Hey, what's this white plastic thing on the doorknob?!

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Pssssst, Michael! The bathroom has this most fun stuff!! Do you know what you can do with toothpaste????!!