Monday, February 27, 2012

Angel, Class D

Remember this?


Leah looks so sweet, doesn't she?

Well, maybe I should have switched the costumes.  Or read the fine print.  Because it turns out Class D stands for "Destroying".

Here are some pictures of her morning handiwork:



Yep, she pulled the entire front off of one of our bathroom drawers.  In case anyone has forgotten, this house is only five months old.  And Leah is only two, but I guess age doesn't prevent one from specializing in home demolition.

Sigh.  On the way home from dropping Michael off at preschool I almost went through the drive thru at Burger King so I could send my anxiety floating away on a forkful of Hershey Sundae Pie.  But I didn't.  I know it may surprise you, but I actually do have some self control.

I came home and ate frozen cookie dough instead.

7 comments:

Cameron and Nonie said...

Look at you being frugal and efficient. Eating already made cookie dough at home instead of the sundae. You go girl! And I feel your pain. There is already a hole in James bedroom door from his kicking it while angry and I need to reseal his window since he did me the honor of hitting on it long and hard enough that the caulk finally cracked. We won't even mention the cornbread that is all over my floor and the clean clothes in the laundry room. Don't you love being a parent? Have any extra cookie dough?

MyDonkeySix said...

Marshall wants to know if yo are sure David's the father. He says they are Satan's twins. How on earth did she do that?

Bonnie said...

Well, Sue, since neither of us were there at conception, I suppose I can't be sure. ;>) Really, she is such a little sweetie, but she is so so so destructive and mischievous.

Dr. Mom said...

Literally lol! I know it's funny in the same way the flooding of my basement is funny - but if you can't laugh... Thanks for starting out my morning with a laugh.

fiona said...

Hahahaha! Bonnie, your comment cracked me up!! That is awesome! Does Leah eat a lot of spinach? She is super strong! How the heck did she do that?

Megan B ♥ said...

You can do this, Bonnie. If for no other reason, than to share these stories with glee when she is raising her own demonic progeny :) I love Leah!

Sara said...

Wow - that's one strong toddler! My boss's toddler recently did the same thing - pulled the door off - and not at the hinge!

Crazy strong kids :)

Mine haven't broken anything (yet), just colored the grout on my bathroom countertop. *sigh*