Thursday, December 29, 2011

Zhu Zhu's Mettle


After being dropped in a toilet full of Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner (which, I suppose, is preferable to being dropped in a toilet full of, um, other things one might find in a toilet...), cleaned under scalding hot water, and set out to dry before being prepared for burial, little Zhu Zhu is inexplicably alive and well, zooming around the floor making happy little gerbil noises.

Talk about resilience.

Although, all things considered, if I had been dropped in a toilet full of corrosive chemicals, waterboarded, and hung out to dry, I'm not sure I would be all gung ho about having a second chance.  Especially if that chance involved a tyrannical toddler who takes delight in poking her fingers in everybody's eyeballs.  Maybe it's just me, though.

Welcome back, Zhu Zhu.

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Wow. That little Zhu Zhu hasn't figured out what he/she is up against yet, huh?