Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life as an Adverb Q & A

How do you find time to blog?

What, am I supposed to be paying attention to my kids or something?

Where do you find such weird things to write about?

I find some articles on my own, but my family and friends send me articles to write about as well.

What are your favorite things to write about?

I like to write about a bit of everything, but I have a particular fondness for calling people idiots.

You're pretty judgmental. Don't you think you should be less hard on people?

Would you actually read this blog if all I ever said was, "All views are equally valid."? Bleh.

Why don't you post more pictures of your kids?

If a picture is worth a thousand words and you multiply that by two or three pictures per post, doesn't that seem a little wordy to you?

How often would you blog if you had unlimited free time?

Probably every day. And yet I still have nightmares about A.P. English. Go figure.

You blog a lot about marriage. If you could give one piece of marriage advice, what would it be?

For heaven's sake, just be nice to each other.

If you could take over the government, what is the first thing you would do?

I'd get rid of the dumb mandate that we all have to use energy efficient light bulbs (that cost ten times as much and work half as well, and, in my experience, last a fraction as long) and phosphate-free dishwasher detergent (that doesn't work at all). Also Obamacare. In that order.

If you could rid the playground of one menace, what would it be?

Wood chips. Gah! Who ever thought it was a good idea to stock a playground full of ready-made slivers that little kids can throw in each others' eyes?

You've said that the phrase you hear most these days is, "You sure have your hands full." What phrase do you hear yourself saying the most?

"Michael, stop bothering/sitting on/torturing the babies."

What day are you looking forward to most?

April 15th.

What are you going to blog about next?

Upcoming topics include conspiracy theories, dieting, marital affairs, and probably barf or boobs. Those seem to come up a lot these days.

Feel free to leave me a comment with any burning questions you may have for a future LIFE AS AN ADVERB Q & A. (These should not be confused with questions about burning, which are better directed to your local fire department or your personal physician).

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

I love it, this was totally hilarious. AND SERIOUSLY -- I HATE PHOSPHATE FREE. Two little tips: #1 -- Finish powerball tabs from Costco. You'll be glad you did. #2 -- if all else fails, Idaho hasn't caved to the madness yet. Make a run for the border....