Monday, April 26, 2010

Boys and their (organized) toys

You might recall last year's post about Michael's passion for keeping his fish nice and tidy. Well, the other day I was cleaning and he was playing in his room. He found the bin of baby toys that had been stored in his closet and I heard various Elmo giggles and alphabet songs as he sifted through the box. After a half hour or so I decided to check in on him and found this:


Of course David was thrilled with Michael's little project and gushed, "I'm so proud of you, Michael!" when I showed him the picture.

Ah, I guess some things never change.

3 comments:

Dr. Mom said...

Aunt Deonne is so proud of you too! Please come visit and share your skills with us. :)

Heidi said...

Organized by type and color ... impressive! That is so hilarious. Colin loves to organize too. They would be such good buds.

fiona said...

Wow! Can he come and hang out with N&B a little? I would love for some of that to rub off on them... Heidi, send Colin, too! Wait, can we all just get together? How fun would that be?!